Congratulations you are almost there! As you are preparing for labor you may be wondering what you should bring with you for the labor and birth.You don’t need much!
The Bare Minimums:
- Car seat for baby
- Clothes/diaper for baby (not all babies actually fit in newborn clothes!)
- Clothes for mom (something easy to nurse in)
- Any special snacks or drinks you or dad want (we provide water and Gatorade as well as tea and coffee for dad)
If you are trying to just bring the bare bones that is really all you need. Here are a few other suggestions of items you may like to have as well.
- Hair ties
- Swimsuit or extra bra/top for tub if you prefer to stay covered.
- Swimsuit for dad in case he joins you in the tub or shower.
- Your own pillow or other comfort items.
- Mints- you may not appreciate your husbands beef jerky breath!
- Personal items like toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
- Massage tools
- Essential oils
Things We Provide:
- Birth Ball and peanut ball
- Blankets and Pillows
- Bluetooth Speaker
Do you have anything else you thought was a must have for birth?